In our coil production, we wind sensor coils for our production program of inductive sensors, primarily in areas for automotive applications.
Coils for further possible applications can be custom made.
- Fine-Gauge Wire Coils
- Copper Coils
- Specialty Coils
- Winding of Spools
- Multi-Chamber Coils
With our state-of-the-art coiling technology, we process wire gauges ranging from 0.01mm to 0.5mm.
Further technical details of our coiling technology:
- Spindle Index 4x90°
- 3 Axis Installation System
- Pneumatic Tilting Wire Guide Beam, 90°
- Wire Parking (Clamps) with Waste Wire Removal by Extraction Tube (Venturi System)
- Integrated Arc Welding
- Form Bending of Wrap Posts
- Welding of Enameled Copper Wire with Wrap Posts
- Bandaging of Wound Coils
- Complete Assembly of Sensor Coils
- Plastic Extrusion-Coating of Sensor Coils
We coil fine wire Ø from 0.01 to 0.5mm onto any spool.
In addition to coils for our own production, we also manufacture coils for customer applications.
Due to our in-house tool making, we are capable of supporting customer projects entirely in many applications.
- Development of Customized Spools
- Production of the Required Injection Moulding Tools
- Production of the Required Coiling Tools