Our toolmaking is located in Szigetszentmiklós, 30min away by car from the center of Budapest and the airport.
In our tool making facility, we produce injection moulding tools and bending fixtures. Our particular strength lies in making complex tools for an array of sensors which GST manufactures. Injection moulding tools are produced for usage with engineering thermoplastics, high performance thermoplastics, and thermosets.
For example, our state-of-the-art machinery includes the availability of HSC milling machines, sinking and wire EDM machines.
- Building of injection moulding tools
- Construction of bending and stripping devices
- Fabrication of prototypes out of plastics or metal
- Service, maintenance, and modifications of injection moulding tools and devices
- Carrying out of trials for injection moulding tools
- CAD/CAM Workstations
- For CAD tool construction there are experienced constructers available
Software: CAD Pro Engineer Creo2, Autodesk Inventor, CAM Delcam Power MILL
List of Machinery
We have state-of-the-art tool making machinery available
- HSC Machining Center Röders RXP 500
- CNC Machining Center POS mill B 800
- Conventional lathes and boring machines
- Surface Grinder ESG 1632 TD
- Horizontal Band Saw VH-360 A
- Wire EDM Machine Sodick AQ 400 L
- Sinking EDM Machine Sodick AG 40 L
- Start Hole EDM Machine SY 2030 A
- Ultrasonic Polishers JOKE / Eneska 2.13 and 4.12